The Śabda series of programs are exclusively for women who are seeking women-based spiritual practices.
Pre-requisites for this 6-month immersion are:
- Completing and applying the lifestyle concepts of The Heart of Wellness Self-Study Course.
- Exclusive commitment to the program, as in, simultaneous studying and practice in other streams is not allowed.
- Participation in one of the following of Kavitha’s course: Fractals of Reality, Thousand Names of Lalitā, Shakti Rising or Foundations of Tantra.
- Successful application and interview.
- Willingness and commitment to work in a group and with a partner/mentor along with Kavitha.
Śabda Sphota culminates in an in-person retreat.
Further details will be posted when enrollment opens up in July 2020 for the program that will begin in September 2020.
Cost: $1500 (does not include retreat costs).
Those successfully completing Śabda Sphota are invited to continue in the 3-month bridge program known as Śabda Setu.
In this program, Kavitha will determine a participant’s readiness for the subtle teachings of the next phase of the program. This is the time for stabilizing the practices of Śphota while preparing for the big leaps of Śabda Samādhi.
Śabda Samādhi is a 6-month immersion into subtle practices that result in clarity of perception in day-to-day life.
This program is by invitation only and must meet the pre-requisite of exclusivity.
Śabda Samādhi culminates in an in-person retreat.
Cost: $1800 (does not include retreat costs).
Scholarships for all programs are considered via interview on a first-come, first-serve basis.
All programs consist of biweekly calls via Zoom, one-on-one calls with Kavitha and in-depth group discussions. Participants are expected to check in with their partner/mentor on a daily basis.