In this 4-part course, we will systematically explore the fundamental principles of non-dual Tantra, a tradition that can be overwhelming in its scope, philosophy, texts, and practice. This course is designed for anyone interested in gaining a fundamental understanding of the non-dual Tāntrik traditions. While pertaining to the non-dual Śaiva path (popularly known as Kashmir Shaivism), the principles examined in this course are also relevant to the Śakta tradition of Śrīvidyā.
Students will learn about:
- The history and overall view of non-dual Tantra.
- The components of the tradition.
- Śiva and Śakti: Understandings of the Absolute Consciousness
- The map of the tattvas.
- Prāṇa and its relation to the nādīs, kośas and cakras.
- The four levels of the Word.
- Mātṛkā Śakti, Tantric teachings on the divine potency of language & Mantra
- The goal of of the upāyas – ānava, śākta, śambhava, and anu.
- Bhāvanā and sat-tarka.
4 Live, Interactive Zoom Sessions
4 Q&As with Kavitha
4 Downloadable Videos & MP3s
10 Yoga Alliance Cont. Ed. Credits
10 Embodied Philosophy Credits
Private Pop-Up Facebook Group